Please check out our practitioners pages for more service info.
Acupressure helps the body to activate its own recuperative abilities and assists in diminishing congestion. The free flow of the body's vital energy is enhanced by applying hand or finger pressure to specific conductive or energetic points on the body during an acupressure session.
Acupressure is great for pain relief, stress relief, many body problems, and freedom from being stuck in old patterns.
- Ma Donna Hill : Process Acupressure/Clinical Acupressure/SEVA Stress Release
- Marcy Hauer: SEVA Stress Release and Basic Acupressure
Massage is generally considered part of complementary and alternative medicine. It's increasingly being offered along with standard treatment for a wide range of medical conditions and situations. Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension.
- Ma Donna Hill: Therapeutic Massage, Sport, Hot Stone, Acupressure, and Cupping Therapies
- Marcy Hauer: Therapeutic Massage, Energy Work
- Kerry Dallmann: Swedish Massage, Neuromuscular, Myofacial Release, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Zen Shiatsu, Reflexology, Pre-Natal
- Amanda Wilcenski: Therapeutic Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Cupping, Therapies, Lymphatic Massage and Prenatal Massage
Holistic Wellness Services:
Holistic wellness services support a return to balance by reducing and managing stress and pain.
Kari Uselman, PhD, Holistic Wellness Practitioner at Harmony Wellness Center offers the following services. See more about Kari by clicking on the Practitioner tab at the top of this webpage:
- Craniosacral Therapy & Somato Emotional Release
- Quantum Biofeedback
- AmpCoil PEMF
- Muscle Testing using Quantum Reflex Analysis
- EMF Remediation
- Energy Work & Sound Healing
- Personalized Soul Songs and Drawings
- Cation Mudpacks
- Complex Homeopathy
- Herbal Formulas
- Stress Reduction
- Holistic Wellness Education
(Ray-key) is one of many complementary therapies which focus on the whole person (mind, body and spirit) and works very well in conjunction with western medicine.
These therapies enhance the body's ability to promote healing, relieve pain, reduce stress and create relaxation, thereby improving a person's sense of overall well-being. Reiki is an intelligent energy force for healing our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual selves. The word Reiki is Japanese and means "Universal Life Energy."
- Marcy Hauer
- Kari Uselman, PhD., Reiki Master Teacher, Attunements
- For an appointment contact: MaDonna Hill/ 920-235-6484
- *You also can contact your personal practitioner and schedule time in the sauna as a add on or separate session. See separate tab.